• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can we add and OR operator in a work Flow?

alexco888

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzY1MjY5NTUzZDUxMzI1MTYyNTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hi!

I hope you are great.

I am using this workflow and I would love to know if I can add an "OR" operator for the trigger

My idea is the following: If an Ecwid Customer buys a specific product or if somebody buys a specific product through PSB (right now I only have this last trigger) my API action will be triggered.

Thank you very much!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-26-09-42-23-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-26-09-42-23-65_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 27

Supreme

Staff member
I am using this workflow and I would love to know if I can add an "OR" operator for the trigger
Have you tried the Router action step to process the automation for your specific products where you can create the OR and AND conditions accordingly?