• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Doubt: PSB + OnlineCourseHost

alexco888

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZiMDYzMzA0Mzc1MjY1NTUzYzUxM2I1MTYxNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi!

I hope you are great.
I just created a new Workflow with PSB and OnlineCourseHost.
The flow is simple:
1) I sell 1 product (1 course on OnlineCourseHost)
2) There is an add-on available (1 different course on OnlineCourseHost)
3) There is an upsell product (another different course on OnlineCourseHost)
Right now my workflow is working correctly with the first 2 steps.
Nevertheless, the 3rd step created a different response (related to my Webhook response on PSB) and do not consider the previous add-on.
I don't know how to include this into the same workflow.
If I consider Response B (I cannot reach step #3), if I choose Response C (when the buyer get the upsell product), step #3 is ignored because the add-on is not considered in that response.

Thank you very much for your support :)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @alexco888,

Could you please record a short video elaborating a bit more on your use case? This will help us gain a better understanding of your concern.

alexco888

Of course. I attach a Loom video: https://www.loom.com/share/e25b46bdf521455596d13af7c7768d38
There are 2 responses B and C
Response B was received when I bought that product (in test mode) with the add-on.
Then I went to the upsell product and, when I bought it, I received Response C without the previous data from Response B.
On the other hand Response B do not consider data from the upsell product on Reponse C.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please make a test submission in PSB, purchasing both the Add-On and the Upsell product, and share the Task History ID of this submission? Also, record a short screen recording while making this submission. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of the Filter condition that can be used.