• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I find where a process has been killed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added some calculations to my Google Sheet and I can see that the sheet itself may now be hanging. How do I find out where it has stopped please?

Hi @atatu.co.nz,

Could you please elaborate a bit more on your exact issue? Also, share the workflow URL in which you have this concern.
Hi. Here is the link. https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...ZUTRaTlVRAlRRIgceAQMGBQd9VhtTYFQRDT4IVld_VTQ#
I had cloned a previous workflow and the previous Google sheet that it refers to, then edited the sheet by adding rows in the Channel Export sheet. This previously had 801 lines, but I increased this to 2001. These are all populated depending on the number of rows of data in the file that I email to the workflow. Rows 2&3 and 802, 803, 804 are related to Row 2 of the source data.
When I first emailed the source data to the workflow, I saw that the Main Calcs spreadsheet updated as expected, but I did not receive the output files. When I subsequently sent another file to the workflow, it was not processed to the Main Calcs spreadsheet.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Task History ID - IjU3NjIwNTY0MDYzZTA0MzU1MjY1NTUzMzUxMzU1MTYxNTQzMiI_3D_pc

Based on your Task History, I can see that the data you mapped from Google Sheets (Step 16) to Code by Pabbly (Step 17) action step exceeded the character limit allowed for data in its field. Since Step 19 of your workflow, 'Update Content in a File,' depends on the data from the Code by Pabbly action step, it wasn't executed. This is the reason why you didn't receive the output files in the first attempt.

1705872280398.png

============================================================================================
Task History ID - IjU3NjIwNTY0MDYzZTA0MzY1MjZkNTUzMTUxM2I1MTY2NTQzMCI_3D_pc

The subsequent email that you fetched didn't have any attachments that could be uploaded to your Google Drive.
1705878561110.png

Status
Not open for further replies.