• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How Can I Have A Form Submission to Calendar Invite with Zoom Webinar URL for Location?

jhankins

I am wanting to have users register in my CRM (GHL based) and upon registration I want to send a calendar invite with the details of the webinar as the location of the calendar event.

I'm trying to increase the likihood of attendance and so many people expect an actual invitate via email vs a plan email with a link somewhere to add to calendar.

I have GoogleSuite as well. We are starting to host weekly events in a group and I need to improve the reminder experience.

jhankins

Hey @jhankins

Could you please briefly elaborate on your concern once, so we can look into it and assist you accordingly?
Hi,

GHL Firm>>Calendar Invite with static Webinar Invite for Location>>Sent to each Individual

Individual should only see themselves as invite in Calendar (so as not to divulge other attendees emails)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jhankins

Please tell us which application you are trying to use in your automation to create a webinar and with which application you want to send the invitation.

jhankins

I gave up on doing zoom registration. So Go HighLevel Form >> Pabbly Connect >> Google Calendar>>Add attendee to existing event.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jhankins

You can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can get the response of the form from on GHL trigger event and add the guest to the Google Calendar.

(Watch the first part of the video to capture the response from the GHL form)

(Watch the second part of the video to add the guests to the existing calendar)