• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I send WATI template messages to multiple fone numbers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos Melo

Hello Pabbly.

First of all congratulations for your great platform.
My question now is about sending messages to multiple phone numbers from WATI integrations.

I didn't find an app which could do looping. So what do you suggest me ?

Thank you.
Carlos Melo.

Carlos Melo

Hello Fagun, thank you for your answer.

I just watched both videos and I chose to use the title option " Send WhatsApp Message from Google Sheets in Bulk".

However, when reaching the JSON step I got an error message. It was unable to get the data I requested, even following the video tutorial.

Please watch the video below, then you will see everything I did and the error message in the JSON step.

What did I do wrong ?
How can we fix this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Carlos Melo,

The video that was shared is old, so you no longer need to add a JSON Extractor to your workflow after the Iterator. This is because the responses you are getting from the Iterator are no longer in JSON format.

1683154408585.png

1683154613136.png

You can watch this newer video on the same concept.

Carlos Melo

Great ArshilAhmad, thank you for your clarification.

I've followed the video tutorial you've sent me but WATI sent message only to the first fone number of the spreadsheet, as you can see in the video below.

So it seems that Interator step is not sending all the fone number to WATI step.

How can we adjust it ?

Supreme

Staff member
So it seems that Interator step is not sending all the fone number to WATI step.
When configuring the workflow, the iterator response will only display the first element of the array. However, when the workflow is actually executed, it will go through each item in the array and carry out all of the steps below the iterator step for each individual item.

Carlos Melo

When configuring the workflow, the iterator response will only display the first element of the array. However, when the workflow is actually executed, it will go through each item in the array and carry out all of the steps below the iterator step for each individual item.

Yes I know all that but if you saw my video you saw that WATI only sent message to the first number.

See, there is a bug transferring information between Iterator and WATI.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you share the task history Id in which you have noticed that the workflow has sent the message to a single user only.

Fagun Shah

Yes I know all that but if you saw my video you saw that WATI only sent message to the first number.

See, there is a bug transferring information between Iterator and WATI.
While setting up the workflow using iterator it will only show you 1st item of array, but when the workflow actually triggers it will send messages to all the number in the array.

Carlos Melo

Ok, I found the problem.

I was testing only by the "Save and Send Test Request" button of WATI step, and I think it only sends message to the first number.
Then, I've made a real test and I got message to all the numbers in the spreadsheet.

That's it.
Thank you all for your efforts to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.