• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How can I use or condition for one field

How can I use or condition for one field as I'm getting phone number from different-different fields. due to this i'm getting error in the below workflow

I want use multiple or condition in this field

1709699513135.png

Luv

Hey @nbfcadvisory

You can use "Iterator" by Pabbly for this. For that you will need to capture the lead in advanced response. You will need to turn off the simple response as advised in the image below, it will then capture the data in JSON format. Then you can use Iterator. You can follow the instructions mentioned in the YoutTube video below to se Iterator inside Pabbly Connect.

1709719387799.png

Sorry, I couldn't understand. Can you please send the video or help me to set up these through a remote desktop?
Thanks

Luv

Hey @nbfcadvisory

You can apply OR condition using "Filter by Pabbly". As you mentioned that you are getting numbers in different fields. Firstly, you will need to find out all the fields in which you are getting the phone number. Secondly, you need to apply "Router by Pabbly" so that you can create different routes for every case. Third and Lastly, you need to set up WhatsApp Cloud API for all the routes you will make.

You can learn about filters and routers from the videos below.