• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I find an affiliate link for an Affiliate?

MissNookie

I need to be able to see the links for any given affiliate. How would I do that?

1. For customer/affiliate service when they are having trouble.
2. Because we are offering customized links for our affiliates for shorter linking and better optics.

A

Avneesh

Once you've created the referral URLs in your account, they will be displayed in client portal of your customers.

To be able to see these URLs, you can access any particular customer's client portal.

1643441114469.png

1643441193520.png

2. You can shorten your target URL so the affiliate URLs are also shorter.

MissNookie

1. It seems like it would be ideal to be able to use "login as Affiliate" from the affiliate page, especially as our customer list grows. Would that be possible?

Otherwise, it's looking up an affiliate, then going to another screen to look them up as a customer, then logging in as them.

A

Avneesh

I would like to inform you that your affiliates are listed as your customers. So you can quickly search the email address of your affiliate in the customer's tab to find them. Though I understand your concern and I'll forward this feedback to the concerned team.

1643633654949.png

MissNookie

Yes, I understand that.

But I will have potentially thousands of customers, and not know which are affiliates for specific products and event without looking there first.

Thank you! *smiles*