• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I find trello card by passing card title information?

GauravBR

I am using Trello cards to manage order fulfillment status. I do create new cards using Shopify's new order webhook which works great but later on when I want to update trello card status based on fulfillment status dependent on shipping integration, I am not able to complete those steps because of a missing feature.

Trello Card has following actions: Get Trello Card Information but here we need to supply card ID which means we need to provide card ID such as eDZ44Z9z etc. While there should be a different action called: Search Card - and here we should be able to search by providing text value in either card title / description etc.

I use it like - When Courier Status for Order #123 is in transit - find card with title #123 and collect card id - next step would be to update card id - and update with relevant information.

Can Team Pabbly lookinto it? There's no way to search card by passing text value.

Thank you.

GauravBR

Just wanted to post an update that I am currently using Zappier and am able to process above mentioned task with their integration. Would love to share my account and explain how everything works in case if that helps.

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GauravBR
I am using Trello cards to manage order fulfillment status. I do create new cards using Shopify's new order webhook which works great but later on when I want to update trello card status based on fulfillment status dependent on shipping integration, I am not able to complete those steps because of a missing feature.
To update the card we have added an endpoint "Update Card", which might fulfill your need.

2021-05-31_15h47_28.png

While there should be a different action called: Search Card - and here we should be able to search by providing text value in either card title / description etc.
We have also checked the possibility of this, but as of now, the feature is not available. If we added this in the future we'll let you know.

But till now you have to search it by the Card_ID.

2021-05-31_11h29_46.png