• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How do I set a checkout design as default? Pabbly Connect "New Plan" option is un-useable without this.

apps

I dynamically create plans through Pabbly Connect. I want the plans to use the same checkout template (which includes custom testimonials, translated text into Danish and more, privacy policy, terms and conditions etc.). That customization should apply to every single plan that is created under the product.

However it seems:

A. In Pabbly Connect there is no way to select the Checkout Design of the plan you create.
B. In Pabbly Subscriptions you can only manually copy the Checkout Design to another plan. This means that all dynamically created plans use the default wrong designs that has wrong business info.

There must be a way to apply the same Checkout Design to all plans - eg. make a design the default. How can I do that?

Before the settings used to be under Settings, but now it has been moved to the Plan section. By moving it there the feature of creating new plans dynamically using Pabbly Connect has become un-useable.

Without it a way to set a default, it makes Pabbly Subscriptions un-useable as a checkout solution using Pabbly Connect because one then gets:
• fake testimonials that have nothing to do with the product
• terms and conditions and privacy policy that links nowhere (which obviously is required for any product sale)
• wrong language
• Default design/text which has nothing to do with the product.

I know one can manually copy the style each time a plan is created. However that does not solve the problem, because the customer checks out a few minutes after.

Two ideas for solution:
1. Add a "Set as default" option on the checkout customizer.
2. Have an option in the Pabbly Connect "Create Plan" action to select an existing plans Checkout Design

Both would completely solve the problem. Am I missing where this is done? This is a very critical issue.

Last edited:

apps

I want to say that the reason i create a new plan for each order is basically that the price in the checkout varies based on the actual items in the sale. Eg. it is a dynamic price (based on what is sent from Workiom actually). So if there is another way to reuse the same checkout but just change the price and descriptions that could also work.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello @apps,

we would like to inform you that currently we does not provide this feature on our system but we have added your feedback and suggestion in our suggestion list, if we will get multiple user request for the same feature then we may bring this feature on the road map of the development and if we will do this then we will surely inform you regarding the ETA for the development.
Also, we request you to please add this feature in our feature request section of pabbly subscription billing since we provide Upvote option to our users in feature request section, if we will get more Upvotes then we may bring this feature on the road map of the development and if we will do this then we will surely inform you regarding the ETA for the development.

If you need further support then reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

apps

It seems there are quite a few customers with the same issue here:

It seems you had that option earlier, but by moving the location of the checkout customizer broke that default setting.

It would be expected to be a standard feature to be able set the default checkout design. Because consider what business would ever be able to use a checkout page that has random test content on it which your standard does (see the image below), fake testimonials, no privacy policy or terms or anything. Makes for a completely un-useable checkout page obviously:

1654593477652.png

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Anders,

We have escalated your query to the concerned department, will update you ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Anders,

You could schedule a call with us so that we can discuss your use case in details and we can help you accordingly.

Our team will be available from Monday to Saturday 10 am to 6 pm.

Please go to the link to schedule a call with us -
Regards,
Vipin Mishra

apps

Hi Vipin,

13 days have passed. Any news on this or on useable workarounds? We have not progressed further in our project due to this basic issue and are pressed for time and so wondering if we have to look elsewhere to solve this problem which I don't hope.

All the best

Anders

Last edited:
M

Manoj Rangare

Hello Anders,

We would like to inform you that there is currently no workaround to set the default checkout design in Pabbly. Because its setting has been changed. So, you have to do it manually.

Regards,
Manoj Rangare

apps

So basically nothing got out of the call I guess :-( I'm sorry to hear you don't prioritize about something as essential as being able to automatically setup checkout design (eg. have a default checkout template) in a checkout software solution 😓

MissNookie

So basically nothing got out of the call I guess :-( I'm sorry to hear you don't prioritize about something as essential as being able to automatically setup checkout design (eg. have a default checkout template) in a checkout software solution 😓
Have you considered creating a template that you can use each time?

That's what I ended up doing.

apps

@MissNookie Thanks for the suggestion, but yes I have, but I need to do it using their API. Creating a new plan with Pabbly Connect is not possible because I cannot apply a template to that process. I just get their default placeholder text which I of course can't use for anything.