• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How Do I Use Pabbly To Send a Google Analytics 4 Conversion Event?

I can't find a Google Analytics 4 connection/action to send a purchase event or any type of conversion event from a previous step into Google Analytics 4.

One of the use case scenarios would be is when someone buys a product on my website, I want to use Pabbly Connect to send those conversion variables and parameters into Google analytics 4 so that it would show up as conversions with conversion values in the events sections of Google Analytics 4. I saw that there's a Create and Event measurement inside Pabbly / Google ANalytics but it's only pulling data from the old Google analytics 3 account.

Attached image of what I want to send events to Google analytics.

Attachments

• Events.png
    Events.png
    282.5 KB · Views: 25

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @trafficsalad

Regarding your concern, we recommend you use the "Google Analytics: Run Report (GA4) Advance" action step where you need to pass the custom JSON request in the action step according to your required metrics and report which you can get with the help of Query Explorer.

After getting the JSON request you can pass it in the action step.

1706873884381.png

For more information on this you can refer to the following thread as well -

mattv

Hi @Supreme,

I am also trying to report a standard Purchase Event to GA4 using Pabbly Connect; however, I don't see how the example above reports a new Purchase Event to GA4. I expect to be able to report similar data points as I would using from on the page for example:

Code:
<script>
    document.getElementById("purchase").addEventListener("click", function () {
        gtag("event", "purchase", {
                transaction_id: "T_12345_3",
                value: 30.03,
                tax: 4.90,
                shipping: 5.99,
                currency: "USD",
                coupon: "SUMMER_SALE",
                items: [
                {
                  item_id: "SKU_12345",
                  item_name: "Stan and Friends Tee",
                  affiliation: "Google Merchandise Store",
                  coupon: "SUMMER_FUN",
                  discount: 2.22,
                  index: 0,
                  item_brand: "Google",
                  item_category: "Apparel",
                  item_category2: "Adult",
                  item_category3: "Shirts",
                  item_category4: "Crew",
                  item_category5: "Short sleeve",
                  item_list_id: "related_products",
                  item_list_name: "Related Products",
                  item_variant: "green",
                  location_id: "ChIJIQBpAG2ahYAR_6128GcTUEo",
                  price: 10.01,
                  quantity: 3
                }]
        });
    });
    </script>

Would you help by showing an example that reports a single purchase event like the one above to GA4?

Thank you,
Matt

Supreme

Staff member
I am also trying to report a standard Purchase Event to GA4 using Pabbly Connect; however, I don't see how the example above reports a new Purchase Event to GA4. I expect to be able to report similar data points as I would using from on the page for example:
You can first try the following action step once you Run Report(GA4). Kindly pass the required fields and then try again.

1714199901019.png

Further, you can also use the Query Explorer tool to get the desired report with the help of Run ReportGA4 Advance action step accordingly.

https://ga-dev-tools.google/ga4/query-explorer/