• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Analytics Report, custom event and filters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I don't know if it's possible, but i hope there is a way.

I want to look for Leads in the Event count column from the analytics and filter it to only show results from Session Campaign "FACEBOOK AD" for example.

What this means is that I have a facebook campaign running with the UTM parameters "FACEBOOKAD" and look for the amount of Leads from that campaign.
1702698041185.png

Is it possible?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @benjaminshuu

To filter the "Session Campaign" as "FACEBOOK AD," you can add the "Filter by Pabbly" step in the action sequence.

In the filter step, you can define conditions to filter data based on specific criteria. Your workflow will then execute according to the set conditions. I recommend referring to the video tutorial below on filtering for further guidance and try at your end.

Hey @benjaminshuu

To filter the "Session Campaign" as "FACEBOOK AD," you can add the "Filter by Pabbly" step in the action sequence.

In the filter step, you can define conditions to filter data based on specific criteria. Your workflow will then execute according to the set conditions. I recommend referring to the video tutorial below on filtering for further guidance and try at your end.

Yes, i know how to do filters, but this doesn't answer my question because this is a Google Analytics task question. At this point, I'm getting this error
1702714071169.png

Usually this means that either the data doesn't exist or what I'm looking for is not correct.

How would you look for Leads in the Google Analytics task and make it only report data filtered by Session Campaign using one of the keyword like a UTM word, for example "facebook"?

1702714281848.png

Arshita

Staff member
I kindly request you to reauthenticate the application and then proceed with the task.

Please inform me if the issue persists so that I can further assist you.

I kindly request you to reauthenticate the application and then proceed with the task.

It is not a authentication problem. I have reauthenticated it already before i started. If I put in a correct API, it works.

I don't think you understand my issue.
Please pass to another colleague to help me

Arshita

Staff member
I apologize for any inconvenience.

After reviewing your concern with our team, we have created a new action event called "Google Analytics: List all Custom Dimensions for Specific Property." We have listed all custom dimensions for your account, but unfortunately, we couldn't find any dimension related to "Custom Event: Lead," which you selected in the metrics name field.

I kindly request you to try using the new action event "Google Analytics: List all Custom Dimensions for Specific Property." This action will list all available dimensions, and you can identify the appropriate dimension. Once you've identified the correct metrics, please let us know so we can further assist you.

1702888627067.png

After reviewing your concern with our team, we have created a new action event called "Google Analytics: List all Custom Dimensions for Specific Property." We have listed all custom dimensions for your account, but unfortunately, we couldn't find any dimension related to "Custom Event: Lead," which you selected in the metrics name field.

I kindly request you to try using the new action event "Google Analytics: List all Custom Dimensions for Specific Property." This action will list all available dimensions, and you can identify the appropriate dimension. Once you've identified the correct metrics, please let us know so we can further assist you.

View attachment 35428
T

View attachment 35428
This is awesome guys. Good job!
But, unfortunately, my event did not appear here (I searched with ALT+F).
Here's a screenshot of my Google Analytics and where the thing is. Maybe you guys have a similar custom event.

1702895775285.png

And when I click on that Event Count Lead, this appears
1702895811082.png

If you need any other info, let me know, I'll help out.

Arshita

Staff member
Could you kindly let me know your availability for tomorrow at 12:00 PM IST? This will allow us to connect over Google Meet and address your concerns.

Arshita

Staff member
Could you confirm your availability for today at 03:00 PM IST as we have a scheduled meeting at 2:00 PM IST?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @benjaminshuu

Thank you for your patience. The issue has been successfully resolved, and it is working now. Kindly check from your end and inform me of the status.

1703053412892.png

Hey @benjaminshuu

Thank you for your patience. The issue has been successfully resolved, and it is working now. Kindly check from your end and inform me of the status.

View attachment 35529
Thank you! That's super awesome. That works.

One more thing that will make it perfect, are you able to make it so that it can show data based on certain keywords like the "Search" function from Google Analytics
1703055639113.png

If I were to filter for "No Cat", so it will only display Leads from "No Cat" type of Session Campaign. Is it possible?
Thank you once again!

Arshita

Staff member
Could you confirm your availability for tomorrow at 12:30 PM IST or 01:00 PM IST so that we can connect again and help you.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @benjaminshuu

We have configured the JSON in your Google Analytics: Run Report (GA4) Advance action step, and it is functioning properly. Please check.

Additionally, here is the code we have set up; you can also test it from your end:

{ "limit": 1000, "metrics": [ { "name": "eventCount" } ], "dateRanges": [ { "startDate": "2023-12-15", "endDate": "2023-12-15" } ], "dimensions": [ { "name": "eventName" }, { "name": "sessionCampaignName" } ], "metricFilter": { "filter": { "fieldName": "eventCount", "numericFilter": { "operation": "GREATER_THAN", "value": { "doubleValue": 0 } } } }, "keepEmptyRows": false, "dimensionFilter": { "andGroup": { "expressions": [ { "filter": { "fieldName": "eventName", "stringFilter": { "matchType": "EXACT", "value": "Lead", "caseSensitive": false } } }, { "filter": { "fieldName": "sessionCampaignName", "stringFilter": { "matchType": "CONTAINS", "value": "Cat", "caseSensitive": false } } } ] } }, "metricAggregations": [ "TOTAL" ], "returnPropertyQuota": true}

1703152033305.png

Status
Not open for further replies.