• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How I store my Orders in Pabbly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have orders that are saved in local. I want to transfer those orders in Pabbly. How I transfer programmatically? Or using API etc..? Orders are shown in pictures.

Attachments

• 1636962797424.png
    1636962797424.png
    30 KB · Views: 54

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you define what do you mean by "local"? Further for transferring the data to Pabbly, we suggest adding the order in Google Sheets from where you can easily pass the data to Pabbly.

Can you define what do you mean by "local"? Further for transferring the data to Pabbly, we suggest adding the order in Google Sheets from where you can easily pass the data to Pabbly.
I want to transfer DecoNetwork Orders. What's the procedure ?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You need to check if the DecoNetwork application offer webhooks integration or not. If they offer webhooks integration, then you can integrate DecoNetwork with Pabbly using webhooks -

1636973058875.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
DecoNetwork do not offer Webhook. It offers API integration and now how can I integrate with Pabbly???
In that case, if you have experience using APIs, then you can make use of the API module for building the integration. Check this video tutorial which will guide you on how to use the API module -

-

In that case, if you have experience using APIs, then you can make use of the API module for building the integration. Check this video tutorial which will guide you on how to use the API module -

-
In this Video tutorial, we must need to create a form. But Actually, My data is already saved in DecoNetwork and I don't need any form I just fetch orders from DecoNetwork and transfer into Pabbly. Orders be like that:
1636975726923.png

I just want to transfer data into Pabbly. What is the procedure?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.