• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to delete Failed transactions from Google Sheets from Woocommerce

ankitbat

Hello Team,

I am using WooCommerce as my web store and if the purchase happens in WooCommerce I add that data to one of my Google Sheets and send a WhatsApp message from Wati. This flow is working perfectly, but the thing is it is capturing cancelled and failed orders as well. I only want to capture Successful orders not cancelled or failed.

Please suggest.

My Workflow URL is :

Please check and suggest ASAP. It is the crucial task I have to perform.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ankitbat

Regarding your concern, we highly recommend employing the Filter action step, specifically based on the "Status of Order." Inputting "success" in the value field ensures that the automation processes exclusively when the order holds the status of "success".

2023-11-23_16h06_49.png

ankitbat

I try to add the filter before adding to Google sheet. But it is giving me error. Condition is false. can you please help me to get this done. As Woocommerce is giving Status processing only. Or if I add that filter google sheet is not updating.

Supreme

Staff member
If you have configured your filter condition accordingly then you do not need to worry, because in live execution it should work as per your condition only.

However, while setting up initially it could show the filter condition false as it has different data in the respective labels.