• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to add new field through pabbly connect into zoho CRM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We already provide option of lead source in Zoho CRM as shown below -

1623410385372.png

Are you looking forward to an action event for creating a new lead source? Please confirm.

How to know how many leads go through pabbly connect to zoho crm from facebook?
I am using free version of pabbly connect but my leads not come into the crm from pabbly connect .
pabbly connect shows 47 leads are go and now they stop sending leads but limit is 100/month
plese help me about this issue.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @balasahebcomp
How to know how many leads go through pabbly connect to zoho crm from facebook?
I am using free version of pabbly connect but my leads not come into the crm from pabbly connect .
pabbly connect shows 47 leads are go and now they stop sending leads but limit is 100/month
You can check the workflow's history, where you can check the respective steps were run properly or not or the data which you have mapped is working properly or not. And how many tasks were consumed?

Please check this screenshot -

2021-06-12_16h39_27.png

As we can see the last name is missing in some of the entries which are coming from the FB leads, that's why some of your entries were not made it to the ZOHO CRM.

2021-06-12_16h35_21.png

Further note that the Facebook triggers are based on polling method, so the new leads will be fetched every 10 mins.

so 100 leads are not consume?
if zoho CRM compulsory any field and if that field is not come from facebook then zoho CRM can not accept that lead?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @balasahebcomp
so 100 leads are not consume?
You can check the task consumption on the setting section of your account.

2021-06-12_17h08_57.png

if zoho CRM compulsory any field and if that field is not come from facebook then zoho CRM can not accept that lead?

Yes, if by chance the required fields get missed by mistake the lead wouldn't be accepted by Zoho CRM. You can check this on the help text of the required fields.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.