• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to change my facebook account and page?

Ken Yoo

When I try to create RSS feed to Facebook page, I input one facebook page and next I wanted to change with another facebook account/page name, but I cannot change it.
Even I tried to select "add new connection", it shows the page name that is put first time.
Please let me know how I can change to new facebook/account/page.
(I know that I can change with other page which is in same facebook accout, but I want to use the page which is in the different FB account)
Please let me have how I can do this.

Best regards,

Ken

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ken Yoo

If you want to access the different Facebook pages from a different account then kindly log out to your Facebook account from your browser and then add a new connection.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that helps you out.

Ken Yoo

I tried but cannot.
I want to write in my facebook page name which I want to feed. But I cannot do it.
I think only default pages of one fixed FB accout are shown for selection.
I like to use different FB account. But no way.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I tried but cannot.
I want to write in my facebook page name which I want to feed. But I cannot do it.
I think only default pages of one fixed FB accout are shown for selection.
I like to use different FB account. But no way.
Please create a video and show us how exactly you're doing it at your end currently.

Ken Yoo

OK, I made a video which I want to get answer.
Please see attached.

Attachments

• Pabbly_edited_s2a-_for_RSS-01.zip
    629.4 KB · Views: 75