• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to connect a new sheet and use filters

Hardi H

Hello there!

Today I was trying to connect a new sheet in a workflow but it was not getting connected even though I connected my Google Drive account with Pabbly. Please guide me on how can I connect a new sheet for a new workflow. And from that sheet too, I want to use the data of a particular tab.

I've one more question. How do I set filters from the sheet in Pabbly and will Pabbly work if I set filters this way? Some columns have data and some don't.

Here I've give references for better understanding:

1702228478564.png

and column has inconsistency like this too

1702228662892.png

Your guidance will help a lot. Thanks in advance!

Himesh

Hello @Hardi H , try using incognito mode if that works. To connect a new sheet you need to use app google sheet and select event as per your requirement. For filter use "is empty" Filter.
FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team I'm just freelancer who help other pabbly users.

Hardi H

Hey Himesh,

I was using Google sheet as an app only but how to know which sheet is being used? For the context, ive used other sheet too for another workflow and I want to use another sheet for this workflow.

Let me know if you know the answer for that! :)

Also if you have any idea about filters and inconsistency:)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
If you want to connect to a different sheet, you need to set up Google Sheets as your trigger step and establish a connection with that particular sheet by following the exact steps given below. Since both sheets are completely unrelated, you need to set up the trigger step again.

Also if you have any idea about filters and inconsistency:)
Please make a short screen recording elaborating a bit more on this concern.

Hardi H

Hello Arshil,

As shown in the video, I signed in to my Google account but I was not able to find the sheet I wanted to integrate. Let me know what could be the issue or how to solve it.

For the filter part, I have attached the video for your reference. I want to run a WhatsApp campaign for those who fall into the distributors category. Let me know how to do that! My concern is, that not the whole column has drop-down buttons, and even where it has, not all of them are filled. Will filters or functionality still work? If yes, can you please tell me how?

Thanks in advance! :)

PS: I just realized that I'm not able to upload videos. So here I'm attaching SS again.

1702318379971.png

1702318459430.png

Last edited:

Hardi H

Hello @Himesh!

Sure, let's wait for a response from the team and see if they can help me first!

I really appreciate your activeness and prompt reply! :)

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hello Arshil,

As shown in the video, I signed in to my Google account but I was not able to find the sheet I wanted to integrate. Let me know what could be the issue or how to solve it.

For the filter part, I have attached the video for your reference. I want to run a WhatsApp campaign for those who fall into the distributors category. Let me know how to do that! My concern is, that not the whole column has drop-down buttons, and even where it has, not all of them are filled. Will filters or functionality still work? If yes, can you please tell me how?

Thanks in advance! :)

PS: I just realized that I'm not able to upload videos. So here I'm attaching SS again.

View attachment 35180

View attachment 35181
Please upload the video to Google Drive and share the link with us, so that we can better understand your issue.