• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to connect my business WhatsApp to collect responses in google sheet?

Hey @glojasclinic !

Sure, you can check on this video tutorial for your concern-

Hope, this works for you.
Hi, i have tried this steps but after the configuration my number has never changed in the "from" console as shown in the attached file but it provides me a test whatsapp number

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-20 152447.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-20 152447.png
    107 KB · Views: 46
Hi, i have tried this steps but after the configuration my number has never changed in the "from" console as shown in the attached file but it provides me a test whatsapp number
n if i want to use the same test number then how do i install that test number in my phone to reply my customers? or is there any way to replace the test number to my own?

Hi currently, im using the test whatsapp number which pabbly has provided me. So can we make changes with the whatsapp account such as changing the profile picture and the name ?

Subin

Staff member
Hey @glojasclinic !

For that, you need to check it with the WhatsApp Cloud API support, as they can better assist you with this query.

We can only help you out with the creation of an account with WhatsApp Cloud API and further you can use it inside the workflow for further automation.