• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to connect Pabbly with 3 items/3 button in pricing table in landing page

tisaigon

Hi Pabbly,
i use pricing table in my landing page and 3 button "buy now" .
How can i add checkout pages for different button "buy now" and customer do not select product/price again in check out page
Thank you

Attachments

• pricing-table.jpg
    pricing-table.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 72
A

Avneesh

Hello Tisaigon,

You can create a checkout page and clone it twice. This way, you'll get three different checkout pages and you can edit the amount on each checkout page. There will be three different URLs for these plans which you can insert into your landing page.

You can check our pricing page for reference: https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/

1639561530386.png