• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to connect Webinarjam/ Everwebinar to Email marketing software?

hackgon

I was using zappier to connect webinarjam to sendiblue.
I hope to move all the task to pabbly. How can i do this ?

1647398708021.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @hackgon !

Currently we don't have triggers for Everwinar and WebinarJam within Pabbly Connect.

We would request you kindly make a request over here https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Integration-Request and upvote it.

Our team will review the request and possibly add the integration soon if possible.

While our Integration team tries to take customer feedback into consideration as much as possible, the integration team cannot make any promises as to what will and will not be implemented.

Hope, we have mentioned your query.

chrismel

Hey @hackgon !

Currently we don't have triggers for Everwinar and WebinarJam within Pabbly Connect.

We would request you kindly make a request over here https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Integration-Request and upvote it.

Our team will review the request and possibly add the integration soon if possible.

While our Integration team tries to take customer feedback into consideration as much as possible, the integration team cannot make any promises as to what will and will not be implemented.

Hope, we have mentioned your query.
Your website is showing webinarjam as an option - that is really not good enough. You can't promot a connection function on your website and not have it available. I check my software before buying Pabbly and this is not good enough.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Your website is showing webinarjam as an option - that is really not good enough. You can't promot a connection function on your website and not have it available. I check my software before buying Pabbly and this is not good enough.
We would like to notify you that for every integration which we provide, there are possibilities that either there can only trigger event or action events only. Like for Everwebinar and WebinarJam integrations, we only have action events available and that's what we have mentioned over sales pages as well -
So are you saying that we are mentioning somewhere that triggers are also available for the above two mentioned integration from our end? Please confirm.

Marcin

I'm using webinarjam and mailerlite. I'm wondering whether is possible to move to pabbly connect tast: trigger - when this happens: new registration in webinarjam/everwebinar do this: add customer to list in mailerlite.?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Marcin

As we can see from their API, they are not supporting webhook trigger on the platform, so unfortunately your use case is not possible for now.

Marcin

Hi, I have workflow on my account i Pabbly called webinar13092022. I integrated mailerlite and webinarjam. trigger in mailerlite is "Subscriber added to group" then in webinarjam Do this: "registea a person to webinar". I have problem because as the integration works, however this worflow adds EVERY person added in mailerlite to any group triggers register him to webinar in webinarjam. My question is: how to limit when this workflow works ONLY to case when subscriber is added to ONE Specific group in mailerlite.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Marcin

You can use the filter action step in your workflow, to only process the requirements for the desired one only.

1662620375092.png