• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to create a form to adjust answers of a previously submitted form?

Ragy

Hello,

I'm trying to create a form that users can use to change the answers of a form they have previously submitted which are stored in Google Sheets. This is either to correct certain mistakes/typos or because some answers are out of date and they don't want to re-fill the entire form. How can I do it efficiently? Workflow: Form submitted with only some questions answers including a unique ID to make it easy to identify their form, Pabbly detects which question were updated and change the existing data on Google Sheet with the newly updated data only.

If I just use the "update row" function for Google Sheet as an action after the form is submitted, I'll have to fill all the input boxes with my webhook responses which will result in deleting existing answers if users didn't fill a certain question.

Thanks!