• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to delete action ?

ramaprshu

When I click white round, the action bubble was added. But I don't know how to delete this bubble action? can you tell me how to delete this

1667073941163.png

MikeD

I'm not seeing that on any of my actions. I've had to create actions that do nothing to "delete" them:

Screenshot 2023-02-28 at 4.09.15 PM.png

Fagun Shah

Can you a hard refresh. Ctrl + Shift + R and then you should see the 3 dot menu like below screenshot -

1677645691664.png

MikeD

Hard refresh didn't change anything. Also tried an incognito Chrome tab with no luck.

Just tried using Safari as well. Same thing. There is nothing in the top right corner other than the "Help guide".

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hard refresh didn't change anything. Also tried an incognito Chrome tab with no luck.

Just tried using Safari as well. Same thing. There is nothing in the top right corner other than the "Help guide".
Please share the workflow name so that we can review it.

Meanwhile we tested in your Pabbly Connect and was able to see the delete option, which was working perfectly -

1677735835347.png