• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to deliver codes through Pabbly when a purchase is made with Paypal

madafakaa

Hello, I sell digital gift cards through my website, and I want to automate a delivery, so it is instant over Pabbly.
The thing is I have these values of gift cards: $20, $50, $100, $200, $500, and $1000.
I made a Google Sheet containing all these gift cards, there are like 100 random codes on each gift card
I did connect Paypal and pabble through IPN to notify me about the new order and everything, I'm just stuck on a delivery code because it needs to match the order value and the gift card value.
So for example customer purchases a $20 and $50 order, it gives him a code from the row of $20 gift card and from the $50 gift card row, i don't want it to mix it up, so it doesn't send like $100 instead of $20...

The codes are being delivered instantly via email, so this is how I did it...

FIRST PICTURE INTEGRATION:
Screenshot_15.png

THE SECOND PICTURE, A NUMBER FORMAT, IT SENDS CODE BY CODE FROM ONE FIELD, SO IT DOESN'T SEND THE SAME CODE IN THE SAME FIELD:
Screenshot_16.png

THE THIRD STEP IS GOOGLE SHEETS:
Screenshot_17.png

AND LAST STEP IS DELIVERING.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME IN PM OR COMMENT IN THE THREAD

madafakaa

Hey @madafakaa

Please refer to the following video tutorial on how you can deliver the coupons from your Google Sheets.

Yes, I did watch that video, but as I was saying my products have different prices, and each price has to be totally another code... I need help on when a purchase from PayPal receives for example $20, that the customer receives a $20 code, for $50 purchase $50 code...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @madafakaa

In that case, you can try processing the products on the different routes individually by creating the router action step.

madafakaa

Hey @madafakaa

In that case, you can try processing the products on the different routes individually by creating the router action step.

I still don't understand how to process this, please look at my screenshots, and tell me how could I do it, can you do on your Pabble account, or can someone record a video please?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @madafakaa

Please share the name of your workflow in which you have tried the same so that we can look into it and guide you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Also, from your Google Sheets do you have any column to know the coupon code which has to be sent to the product accordingly?