• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to extract multiple WooCommerce orders and insert into one email etc. Not possible in PC?

apps

About this:

The thread is closed for some reason:

Any news on this?
This would enable so many usecase:
- Grab multiple products from WooCommerce and insert them into a mail to the customer.
- Send a list of usernames with password to a customer
- Send timetracking events to a customer..
- Etc.

There is soo much power on this. I could go on and on

I have added these comments to the feature request:

But I think it’s a hard one to get more votes for because it’s hard to understand what power such an iterator would have until you try to build flows like these and see they are impossible to build currently.

apps

This also relates to a usecase like this:
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/ho...ows-data-in-one-email-whatsapp-telegram.3265/
The problem is that the Line Itemizer won’t work if if the array contains multiple column for each row. So maybe this is a Line Itemizer problem actually.

I want to get the output from the Iterator like this (eg. output 3 products from a Google sheet or WooCommerce and send them an email to the customer). Eg. I want this in my email:
• Product A, Price A, Description A
• Product B, Price B, Description B
• Product C, Price C, Description C

However by using the Line itemizer on the Iterator I would get this data - which basically makes the data unuseable:

Product A, Product B, Product C
Price A, Price B, Price C
Description A, Description B, Description C

I want to get this instead:
Product A, Price A, Description A
Product B, Price B, Description B
Product C, Price C, Description C

I hope it makes sense?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @apps

As of now, there is no internal application available on the platform to get the distinct item values in single/multiple rows.