• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to fetch tag for mailercloud?

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY0MDYzMTA0MzM1MjZiNTUzYzUxM2Ii_pc
I can't see any tag field.
I would like to do the following workflow:
A new row in Google sheet -> update contact to Mailercloud
The Tag field is important for me when categorizing the contact.

Supreme

Staff member
Upon investigating the issue, it has been determined that the application is exclusively managed by the MailerCloud support team. In light of this, we recommend that you contact their support team for assistance.

Upon investigating the issue, it has been determined that the application is exclusively managed by the MailerCloud support team. In light of this, we recommend that you contact their support team for assistance.
I tried to communicate with them, but it seemed like they didn't understand. I selected the relevant tag for the response. They asked me to input the tag value according to the description "Map your tags eg:- ["tag1", "tag2", "tag3"]"

螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-22 162813.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly try passing the tags in such a manner and then let us know if that works for you.

2024-08-22_15h12_57.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lelehelloworld

As previously stated, the application is exclusively managed by the MailerCloud team. We suggest that you contact their support team for further assistance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lelehelloworld

Our integration team has implemented minor changes in the action step; we kindly request that you try it out and provide us with your feedback.

image (1).png