• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Google Sheets to Mailercloud

My workflow: "Rolfing FB Ad Google Sheet - to - Mailercloud" adds a contact to a list in Mailercloud when a new row is created in Google Sheet.

It worked when I created it, but just had a new contact added to the Google Sheet and that contact was not added to the Mailercloud list.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 11.28.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-22 at 11.28.58 AM.png
    142 KB · Views: 21

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ChristianL

Based on the recent activity log in your workflow, it appears that the subscriber you're attempting to add to your Mailercloud has already been added. This is causing an error in the action step.

2024-01-23_17h21_24.png

To resolve this, please try running the workflow with a new subscriber. This should help in avoiding any issues related to duplicate entries.

how do I "run the workflow with a new subscriber"?
I have 2 customers who have purchased the product, and been added to the Google Sheets...but have not been added to the Mailercloud List
I just clicked "Recapture Response" in the trigger
then copied one of the new customers info from the google sheets, and pasted it into a new row
but it continues to say "waiting for webhook response"so I tried copying the other customer's info and pasting a new row again, but it is not working

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 10.02.36 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly try capturing webhook responses from your Google Sheets trigger event with a simple step – just add a new row entry to your Sheets!

You can also refer to the following video lesson once for the same to capture the webhook response.