• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Appending Records in MailerCloud

bflitter

1. I have uploaded an email list to Mailercloud
2. I am sending emails to the list to buy my products.
3. I am receiving orders from the email lists AND referrals
4. I am using StudioCart for my checkout
5. The Flow is set up to when a new order comes from StudioCart add it to Mailercloud

In my initial testing, IF the email already exists, I get an error from Mailercloud - "email already exists."

This is what I want the Flow to do:
  • If the email is New, create a new record in MailerCloud.
  • If the email is existing, append the record in MailerCloud
How do I set up my Flow to do that?

Thanks in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @bflitter

Regarding your concerning use case, we would refer you to the following video tutorial, which uses the Hubspot application, but you can use "Pabbly Email Marketing" to add or update the subscriber using the Router action step.

Kindly give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Refer to the following video for a similar logic -