• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to find or lookup the latest data if had same customer id of cell in sheet?

ash

Hi, i have unique and same customers id, which more than 5 id which same customer id. The question is how to find/lookup the id that required latest one of the id or latest date of the id?

P

PabblyMember3

Hi, i have unique and same customers id, which more than 5 id which same customer id. The question is how to find/lookup the id that required latest one of the id or latest date of the id?
Can you please elaborate your use case? I need some example to understand your requirements.

As far as the lookup method is concerned, the lookup method finds the first three matched rows no matter related the last updated.

What best you can do for this, just add a column and put a Date of updation there, you can search the value along with the data updated in the sheet.

I hope the above solution will work for you.