• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to fix Generic Error?

akshey

kindly tell me how to fix the Generic error in the WhatsApp cloud API.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-09-08 14-12-08.jpg
    Screenshot from 2022-09-08 14-12-08.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 65
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @akshey

Could you please click on Connected again in your Whatsapp Cloud API and click on Save button and then try?

1662639604375.png

If you are still getting the above error message then you can again click on Connected button >> Click on Add New connection and enter all the details and then click on Save options and again do the mapping. After this step kindly click on Save and test button. It will work for you.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks
Kunal

akshey

I cannot see the messages since I don't know where to read them. Kindly tell me where to reply to them because my WhatsApp is also not signed in after it is linked to meta's cloud API.

ajikgung

Hi, I try to reconnect and set up new connection also, but generic user error is still happens to me. Can you help?