• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to get it to stop putting stuff in front of my message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek67

I'm creating a tweet, but whenever I go to read & then post it, it puts some version of:

3. Result :

in front of the tweet. I've used formatter but it does the same thing (3. Result : is actually from the formatter -- without the formatter it also puts a number and title in front)

How the heck do you get rid of this?

Here's what's outputted from Formatter:

Here's what's sent to Twitter from Formatter:

Thanks so much,

Derek

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Derek67,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern and elaborate a bit more on this?

Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".

Derek67

Hi @Derek67,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern and elaborate a bit more on this?

Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".
Yes, thank you. I'll DM you the information -- it's adding the label for some reason and I don't see a way to turn that off :)

Thanks so much,

Derek

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Derek67

Could you kindly provide the Twitter screenshot you're referring to? Additionally, we've tested it, but the key label isn't appearing on the posted tweets.

Action step -
2024-02-21_12h30_34.png

Response on Twitter -

2024-02-21_12h30_28.png

Derek67

Hey @Derek67

Could you kindly provide the Twitter screenshot you're referring to? Additionally, we've tested it, but the key label isn't appearing on the posted tweets.

Action step -
View attachment 38498

Response on Twitter -

View attachment 38499

Yes, thank you I figured it out. The way it was displaying I thought that was all of the data captured to go out, I wasn't looking at it like a programming 'array' lol.

Thanks again for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.