• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to get Lead Budget in Kommo integration?

Hi!
First of all, I absolutely love Pabbly and tell everyone I get the chance!!! ❤️

I'm trying to create a Lead in Kommo CRM, but I'm confused on how I can get the value for the field "Lead Budget".
1707165836681.png

Could you help me out?

Thank you so much!
Regards,
Edgar

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Edgar Rolla

The lead budget in Kommo CRM helps businesses manage resources and track ROI from lead generation. Setting a budget ensures strategic resource allocation, focusing on high-quality leads likely to convert. Monitoring allows businesses to identify and optimize lead generation strategies for improved results.

Furthermore, I couldn't find any option in the Kommo API reference to get the Budget Lead value, I think that value needs to be passed according to you.

Hey @Edgar Rolla

The lead budget in Kommo CRM helps businesses manage resources and track ROI from lead generation. Setting a budget ensures strategic resource allocation, focusing on high-quality leads likely to convert. Monitoring allows businesses to identify and optimize lead generation strategies for improved results.

Furthermore, I couldn't find any option in the Kommo API reference to get the Budget Lead value, I think that value needs to be passed according to you.

Hi, Supreme!
Thanks for the help.
I talked to them. This field is arbitrary and it represents what the client has already spent with you. (purchase value)

Hope I've helped!

Supreme

Staff member
It appears that the Kommo CRM API is being updated and our team is currently looking into it.

Shall notify you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Edgar Rolla

We've recently made some modifications to the "Create Lead" action step to align with the latest updates in Kommos' API documentation.

Now, you have the flexibility to include or exclude the Lead Sale value based on your specific requirements. If you find it unnecessary, feel free to leave it blank, as it's no longer mandatory.

1707308298850.png