• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to import data from wordpress to Gsheet

MSD

I want to know, how to automatically store the form submissions data from Wordpress to the google sheet using Pabbly connect.
Pls share me the tutorials

MSD

i will look over it, but i want to improve the form submission data to the Gsheet,
not the posts, does the tutorial covers the same

MSD

Which form builder you're using?
you can suggest me a free form builder that works, I want to use the free form builder plugin, alternatively u can suggest which form builder that works for u. I'm using Astra theme

MSD

hi can i have the tutorial for

Elementor Website Builder form submission data from wordpress to the Google sheet using pabbly,​

also let me know how can i retrieve the data from a html website form to google sheet using pabbly

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
hi can i have the tutorial for

Elementor Website Builder form submission data from wordpress to the Google sheet using pabbly,​

also let me know how can i retrieve the data from a html website form to google sheet using pabbly
Here's the tutorial for Elementor Website Builder form submission data from WordPress to the Google sheet using Pabbly Connect?

Further could you please let us know if yourr HTML website form offers webhooks?

MSD

Here's the tutorial for Elementor Website Builder form submission data from WordPress to the Google sheet using Pabbly Connect?

Further could you please let us know if yourr HTML website form offers webhooks?
no its a simple responsive html site