• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to integrate landing page lead form with email marketing tool

I want to create a workflow of a landing page lead form with an email marketing tool, but unable to find the trigger app or trigger event. which one to choose?

Supreme

Staff member
I don't know which Application would I use as a trigger application, as my landing page is PHP-based.

I understand your concern about which application to use as a trigger, especially since your landing page is PHP-based. To capture data effectively, you'll need to integrate your PHP-based landing page with an existing application that can handle data capture and forwarding.

This will ensure a seamless flow of information and allow you to achieve your desired outcomes. If you have specific requirements or options in mind, please let us know, and we can provide further guidance on the best application for your needs.

Available integrated application - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

yes, thank you so much! I want to integrate an e-mail marketing tool, WhatsApp Api initially, then SMS and call automation. so how do I integrate them with this PHP-based landing page? Is it possible though? Or else I will change my landing page? Please help

Supreme

Staff member
If your PHP-based landing page supports the webhook service then you can use the Webhook by Pabbly trigger events to get the response from your page accordingly.