• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to make 500 Youtube Comment reply per day ?

vanderism

Hi im Ivander
im from indonesia
my youtube channel is Vanderismtv

Frequency of Automated Responses
  • "Hello, I am currently using Pabbly Connect to automate YouTube comment responses through ChatGPT. My current trigger setting allows only one response per 24 hours. Is there a way to adjust this so the system can trigger more frequently, perhaps every 5 minutes?"
  • Automation Without Manual Intervention
    • "Can the system be set up to automatically reply to comments without any manual intervention on my part?"
  • Recommendation for Suitable Package
    • "Given that I need to manage around 500 YouTube comment responses per day, could you recommend a package that would best suit my needs for high-volume automated replies?"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 19.26.17.png
    Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 19.26.17.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 11

Supreme

Staff member
"Hello, I am currently using Pabbly Connect to automate YouTube comment responses through ChatGPT. My current trigger setting allows only one response per 24 hours. Is there a way to adjust this so the system can trigger more frequently, perhaps every 5 minutes?"
For a free account, the Zoho CRM trigger is set to 24 hours. However, as a paid Pabbly Connect member, this trigger time can be decreased to 10 minutes.

• "Can the system be set up to automatically reply to comments without any manual intervention on my part?"
Yes, the system can be configured to automatically reply to user comments at intervals of every 10 minutes without requiring manual intervention on your part, once you have the paid subscription.

• "Given that I need to manage around 500 YouTube comment responses per day, could you recommend a package that would best suit my needs for high-volume automated replies?"
Considering you need to handle around 500 YouTube comment responses daily, I suggest our Pabbly Plus yearly plan. This plan provides 32,000 tasks, allowing you to manage multiple steps in your workflow. We're currently offering a 5% discount on this plan, which you can view here-

vanderism

if the intervals are 10minutes, that means
every 1 day only can reply about 144 comment
do you have any solusion so that we can reply more than 500-1000 comment per day ?
please take a notes, that our comment are very important to us
because we are selling product to indonesian customer that are mostly are not technology update as people in India

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, if the intervals are set to 10 minutes, the system can reply to about 144 comments per day for an individual channel.

Additionally, would you like to process all comments at once? Please note that as comments come in via the trigger event, each comment will take 10 minutes to be processed, even if multiple comments are posted simultaneously