• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to make a Web Request?

Hi!
How to make a web request. Any module available?
Basically I have an URL and I would like to make Pabbly open a web browser page with that URL once I trigger certain conditions

BR

Hey @Matteo Orlandi

You can utilise the "API by Pabbly" action step to accomplish the same thing.

Hi!
Thanks for reply
I’m a beginner and I may probably miss something here, but I need to make a web request meaning requiring an action. If I understood correctly the vid you sent to me it is more to retrieve data, which is something different

Please clarify
BR
Matt

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Matteo Orlandi

Regarding your concern, we would recommend you to us "Get" action event to hit the web URL.

1685941864631.png

If the issue still persits then we would recommend you to record a short video on the same.

Hey @Matteo Orlandi

Regarding your concern, we would recommend you to us "Get" action event to hit the web URL.

View attachment 26891

If the issue still persits then we would recommend you to record a short video on the same.
yes, sure, I'll see if I can make a video. In the meantime I have another question. In the column I'm monitoring I'm using formulas. So basically, depending on certain conditions the value (more specifically a text) in the formula can change. As a result the text in the cell changes. This is the trigger I'm interesting in. Problem is when I Re-capture Webhook Response, nothing happens when the value of the formula changes. Pabbly is able to re-capture response only when I type manually some text. I even tried to import data from an external spreadsheet using formula IMPORTRANGE, but still nothing happens. Why? Is Pabbly able to catch a live change in the column only in the case I type manually some text?????? Am I missing something? please note I've also found and implemented the instruction you can find at: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/go...rigger-send-new-rows-in-every-1-minute.12954/
Please see below
1685956212402.png

Hope this will help to get a better picture. Basically I need to trigger actions live evetime C4 change status from "Still Within Limits" to either "Price Above Limit!" or "Price Below Limit!"

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
We ask that our users not utilize any formulas or filters using ImportRange in Google Sheets to activate the workflow. Because it may have an impact on the incoming data with the app script.

So, please manually or through a third-party application deliver the appropriate data in their Google Sheet to the trigger column.

1685964012164.png

I'm a little bit lost here. Please let me know if my request above is unclear. if I add data manually, then I already know if I'm within the price range or not. Same story with third party application (I guess) since it seems you don't allow the use of formulas in Google sheet. Any suggestion then on how to automate the process using Pabbly Connect? Again, the only thing I need to be notified for is when the value of a specific cell in Google Sheet changes and this is something I'm currently doing with IFTTT since a long time using the formulas above. Hope this helps to clarify the situation. If it's not currently possible to use Pabbly for this specific task, no problem, just let me know and let's close the thread. Hope not to sound too direct here, please understand, just trying to fix a problem automating a process with Pabbly. BR

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Matteo Orlandi !

Thanks for the clarification.

We got your concern and checked it with the tech team.

For Google Sheets, we do not have support for Formula-based triggers with us.

So if any Formula is added in the trigger column of the Google Sheet, then in the automation it will not work and there is no workaround on this concern with us.

In case there is any update on this concern in the future, an automated email will be sent out to users regarding the update.

Hope, we have cleared your doubt.

Hey @Matteo Orlandi !

Thanks for the clarification.

We got your concern and checked it with the tech team.

For Google Sheets, we do not have support for Formula-based triggers with us.

So if any Formula is added in the trigger column of the Google Sheet, then in the automation it will not work and there is no workaround on this concern with us.

In case there is any update on this concern in the future, an automated email will be sent out to users regarding the update.

Hope, we have cleared your doubt.
All right, then I know, thanks