• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to pass on original request to other system after processing?

my use case is,
i get twilio call status webhook request to pabbly,
i process the record
pass on original request with header/body to another system

I use telfon app to make calls using twilio numbers. Once is set up telfon, twilio creates
a) Call Webhook. - telfon
b) Status Change Webhook - telfon

I am using CallWebhook to initiate call on my telfon app (which works now)
I use pabbly webhook to received status change (call made/ended/budy). and update my CRM system

Once i update CRM, i want to send original request back to telfon so it looks like

a) Call Webhook. - telfon
b) Status Change Webhook - PABBLY-> update CRM
c) pass on status change request to telfon

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please tell us at what step you are getting stuck while creating the workflow and if you have created one then please share it with us?

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks for the update. Could you please share the API documentation for Telfon? We need to check the steps that can change the status.

Supreme

Staff member
They dont have api documents ( i have asked though) but i am wondering if dataforwarder APP would work in this scenario?
Without an API reference, it wouldn't be possible to interact with the application to get or post the data from their end.

Supreme

Staff member
After reviewing the API reference, we couldn't find the API with REST API as we support all kinds of REST APIs of the application in the API by Pabbly which has JSON on it.