• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to push conversion to google ads through close.io via change opportunity status changed

Hello Pabbly Team,
I want to push my conversion from close to GoogleAds for that I'm changing in opportunity but I'm not getting a response while changing the state of opportunity in Pabbly from close.io kindly suggest us the proper way.

Thanks.

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @nbfcadvisory

I recommend you to watch the following video tutorial before attempting to capture the lead, as it provides step-by-step instructions on how to do so. Once you have watched the video, you can follow the same process to capture the lead.

Please let me know if you are still facing the issue.