• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to retrieve Header Document URL (Eg: .pdf) in WhatsApp Cloud API (action) by using Woo Commerce order details?

Swoc

Screenshot_1.jpg

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Swoc,

The webhook trigger used in WooCommerce is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application is sending. We do not have any control over the data that WooCommerce sends to Pabbly Connect. If it doesn't include the Document URL, there is no way to retrieve the document you are referring to and map it to WhatsApp Cloud API action step.

I do see this Image URL in your WooCommerce trigger response, you can try mapping this URL if you want.
1699207443961.png

Swoc

Hello Arshil Ahmad,

Hope you are doing great,

I have received your response but unable to understand. As I m a business person and have very few know how about such software/technical knowledge.
Could you please guide me, so I can add a Pdf document in my order related WhatsApp message. i.e. ( Woo Commerce order trigger) to (WhatsApp message action) by using (WhatsApp Cloud API) on Pabbly Connect.

Hope you will understand my query.
Regards,
Nouman Naeem.

Supreme

Staff member
Could you kindly provide us with the workflow URL where you've previously attempted the task? This will enable us to better assist you in addressing your needs.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Could you please guide me, so I can add a Pdf document in my order related WhatsApp message. i.e. ( Woo Commerce order trigger) to (WhatsApp message action) by using (WhatsApp Cloud API) on Pabbly Connect.
As mentioned earlier, since the data (PDF) is not coming from WooCommerce, we won't be able to take any action from our end.

You can also test the issue on webhook.site to check if you receive a PDF in WooCommerce's response there. If not, please contact WooCommerce to find a way to fetch the PDF in the webhook response.