• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

how to run workflow in pabbly real time i.e it should capture message from input source ever now and then.

how to run workflow in pabbly real time i.e it should capture message from input source ever now and then. It shows the output only when I run the test.

Hi I have checked but still it is sending message only when save & send test request is clicked. It does not send message automatically when it receives triggers I have to do manually click on save & send test request then it is able to capture trigger and do appropriate action. Do you provide facility to check it and see that what are the problems.
1674590165616.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Shubhamshaha

Kindly check your Email Parser trigger event once in your Gmail account whether the PC mail hook is still intact or not also the mail hook is forwarded correctly or not.

Hey @Shubhamshaha

For a better understanding of your concern on how workflow runs, we recommend you to watch the following video tutorial -

I have watched the tutorial and accordingly also I have configured.
Attached herewith is screenshot appropriate for auto forwarding of mail to PC mail hook.
It would be very glad if you can find me where is the actual problem as the trigger is not getting captured.
The last two to three steps of the workflow also does not captures result of the previous steps and shows result of the previous trigger events i.e result of earlier mail.

1674647219145.png

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please record a short video once on how you have configured the trigger event and send the mail to capture the webhook response?