• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send JSON payload in API

cloud

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZhMDYzNjA0MzY1MjZhNTUzNjUxMzY1MTYzNTQzOSI_3D_pc
Hi Team I want to send a JSON payload to an API as an action but there is no option of providing JSON Payload. If I am trying to send the data in Set perameters option it is not working as I am getting an invalid JSON Response.

screen_shot(1).jpg

My workflow URL is :- https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzMzA0MzU1MjZhNTUzMDUxMzci_pc

cloud

Solved, Apparently I needed to select custom instead of post in the API type. Thanks in advance.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cloud

It looks that when supplying the text in the JSON, you omitted the double quotes. If you have trouble running the API call, kindly correct the JSON and try again. If the JSON has to be corrected, please contact the API support team.