• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to send over 100 emails per Gmail API with Google Workspace email account?

cole_077

Hi there. I have a yearly subscription for Pabbly connect. I am using it to automatically send emails to leads that come from Facebook lead forms. I have a professional email from google workspace that in theory should be able to send 2000 emails per day. However, when I am using the pabbly connect, it stops sending at 162 emails. And in the workflow it says the remaining email quota is 0.

Is there anyway that I will be able to send out 2000 emails a day with the pabbly connect with one google workspace email?

cole_077

Thank you @ArshilAhmad ! I contacted the support of google workspace, it says that I need to update the add the SPF records of that third-party app in my current SPF records for my email domain. And they said that I need to contact Pabbly support to get the SPF records then they will help me further. Can you please help me?

cole_077

Hi @cole_077,

The rate limit you are referring to is from Google's end. Please get in touch with Google's support team to have the rate limit increased, as we have no control over it.
Thank you @ArshilAhmad ! I contacted the support of google workspace, it says that I need to update the add the SPF records of that third-party app in my current SPF records for my email domain. And they said that I need to contact Pabbly support to get the SPF records then they will help me further. Can you please help me?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they have informed me that the SPF record must be provided by Google since the server is using their service. You then need to add that record to your DNS settings.

Could you please share a screenshot of the instructions provided by Google? Also, please confirm whether you are using a domain-based email address for sending the emails.