• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to set up a routine automated printing task... to maintenance Ink Jet Printer? And also for Shopify Order's Label Printing Task.

PPK

Hello,

I used to use the Google Cloud Print with Zapier, but when jumping to Pabbly and Google Cloud Print is discontinued... How can I set up the Automated Printing Task for maintenance of my InkJet Printer like every morning, or every Monday.... Something like that?

Also, which partner can work with Pabbly that I can set a task start when my paid order from Shopify has been notified then trigger a printer to print out the order's label and invoice automatically for each order?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

I used to use the Google Cloud Print with Zapier, but when jumping to Pabbly and Google Cloud Print is discontinued... How can I set up the Automated Printing Task for maintenance of my InkJet Printer like every morning, or every Monday.... Something like that?

Also, which partner can work with Pabbly that I can set a task start when my paid order from Shopify has been notified then trigger a printer to print out the order's label and invoice automatically for each order?
As of now, we don't have any integration with any printing application. If you have any applications in mind that you would like to integrate with, please share their names. We will try to integrate with them.