• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to set up Pabbly to trigger from a specified event from calendly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWW

Hi,

I have multiple events set up at Calendly. Can I setup a Pabbly's workflow that is only triggered by one specified Calendly's event? Thanks.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @CWW

Yes, you can setup automation via a single event that you created in Pabbly. Please check the video for integrating Pabbly with Calendy.

Also, could you please let us know the events that you created for calendly so that we will check and suggest you best solution for your need?

Oleksandr

Hi team,
I have set up the following automation: new event in calendly creates a new row in Google Sheets, for 2 different accounts. Its working perfectly, I was able to map everything except 2 things:
1) The event date comes in 2022-09-26T23:30:00.000000Z format, can you kindly guide me on how to change it? For example, into something like September 26, 2022 at 11:30PM
2) One of the calendly-sheets automation, duplicates the rows upon each event! It's strange, because I set them up the same way...

Any assistance would be appreciated! :)

Last edited:

Subin

Staff member
Hey @oleksandr !

1) The event date comes in 2022-09-26T23:30:00.000000Z format, can you kindly guide me on how to change it? For example, into something like September 26, 2022 at 11:30PM
You can use "Date/Time Formatter" step after your Calendly step to change the time as per your requirement-

1663390267063.png

2) One of the calendly-sheets automation, duplicates the rows upon each event! It's strange, because I set them up the same way...
Can you let us know the workflow name which is duplicating for you? So we can check on it and guide you further.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Oleksandr

Hi @Subin and thank you!🙂 The date formatter was a nice trick, I'm new to pabbly, so I'm still exploring, but your advice solved the issue! Thanks

As for the duplicates, this is one of the workflows, again, I have this exact same workflow for 2 different calendars, and 1 is working fine (just creating 1 row), while this one, simply creates 2 rows:
1663412962288.png

CWW

Hey @CWW

Yes, you can setup automation via a single event that you created in Pabbly. Please check the video for integrating Pabbly with Calendy.

Also, could you please let us know the events that you created for calendly so that we will check and suggest you best solution for your need?
Hi Kunal, thanks for the information.

I can't find the API v1 information from the Calendly website since it has already migrated to v2. Could you share with me the updated training material so that I can follow it to create a workflow? Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hi Kunal, thanks for the information.

I can't find the API v1 information from the Calendly website since it has already migrated to v2. Could you share with me the updated training material so that I can follow it to create a workflow? Thanks.

You can refer to the following video tutorial for the creating the sample workflow and to make a live automation.

Oleksandr

just tried once again right now, same issue...:
Task ID -

IjU3NjYwNTY4MDYzMzA0MzQ1MjZhNTUzZDUxM2E1MTYyNTQzOSI_3D_pc​

executed at

Sep 19, 2022 12:48:26​

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oleksandr

We are unable to find the task id in your Pabbly account. Kindly let us know if you are registered on Pabbly with different email address in which the task history Id exists.

Oleksandr

Hi team, the email is the same.
When receiving updates to the google sheet, I noticed the date difference:
1663932751084.png

so for some reason, every entry comes with a by default date value, as well as the one I formatted it to.

Supreme

Staff member
Hi team, the email is the same.
When receiving updates to the google sheet, I noticed the date difference:
View attachment 16049
so for some reason, every entry comes with a by default date value, as well as the one I formatted it to.
As we can see from your workflow you have set up the date time formatted incorrectly and because of that, it wasn't working correctly.

Though we have corrected it for you and it should work now. Please review your workflow now and let us know if that works for you.

Oleksandr

Unfortunately, it failed:

Task ID -

IjU3NjYwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzE1MjZmNTUzZDUxMzc1MTY2NTQzOSI_3D_pc​

executed at

Sep 23, 2022 09:13:52​

1663935326391.png

Supreme

Staff member
Unfortunately, it failed:

Task ID -

IjU3NjYwNTY4MDYzZjA0MzE1MjZmNTUzZDUxMzc1MTY2NTQzOSI_3D_pc​

executed at

Sep 23, 2022 09:13:52​

View attachment 16057

We have made the change in this workflow(MZA Create Google Sheets rows from new scheduled Calendly events ), pelase review that.

And make the changes in your other workflow accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.