• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to setup email to WhatsApp notification

mayumi

How can I setup a trigger where when a new email is received, a text notification will be sent to WhatsApp that there is a new email?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mayumi

You can use the Email Parser trigger event to parse the email and its attachments in the trigger response.

Note - The Email Parser response has a storage limit for attachments, and it's set to 48 hours (2 days). After this period, the attachment file is automatically and permanently deleted from our server.

mayumi

Hello,
I am unable to get it to work.

Attachments

• Pabbly 3.jpg
    Pabbly 3.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Pabbly 2.jpg
    Pabbly 2.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Pabbly 1.jpg
    Pabbly 1.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 22
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mayumi

Kindly use the "WhatsApp Cloud API: Send Template Message" action step rather than the "WhatsApp Cloud API: Send Text Message" action step, it is because the end-user has not initiated the conversation with your WhatsApp. In such cases, you must use the "Send Template Message" action. This applies until the user starts a conversation with your WhatsApp.

mayumi

Hello,
I'm getting this error now: (#33) The requested phone number has been deleted.
I'm logged into my whatsapp account so it's not deleted.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 3558 - WhatsApp - Pabbly Connect - connect.pabbly.com.jpg
    FireShot Capture 3558 - WhatsApp - Pabbly Connect - connect.pabbly.com.jpg
    370.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

mayumi

I did everything from the beginning and I got the flow to work but I'm not getting the messages on my WhatsApp.
I blurred out the phone number but my whatsapp number is on the fields.

Attachments

• Pabbly WhatsApp.jpg
    Pabbly WhatsApp.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 23
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @mayumi

Can you please share the workflow URL once in which you have experienced the error?

P

Pabblymember11

It appears that you might have made some changes to your WhatsApp Cloud API account or your connection needs to be updated.

So, can you please make a new connection and share the screenshot of the template dashboard if the issue still persists?

mayumi

It's good now.

FireShot Capture 3568 - WhatsApp - Sirena Tours - Pabbly Connect - connect.pabbly.com.jpg

But I am still unable to receive the email message alert in my WhatsApp account. Is it because of the Missing valid payment method?

FireShot Capture 3567 - (1) WhatsApp Manager - business.facebook.com.jpg

P

Pabblymember11

But I am still unable to receive the email message alert in my WhatsApp account. Is it because of the Missing valid payment method?
Regarding to that, it is recommended to contact the Meta support team, as they may assist you in understanding their options.