• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to solve below issue

Parth

Please guide, this trigger event has been deprecated.
1654923493507.png

Parth

did it but not working, it has been working smoothly but stopped. there 3 workflows which were working smoothly and now stopped. This workflow name is

My Reminders​

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Parth

Kindly check your workflow history log first and then trace back all the related data from their response. If the issue still persists then do share the task history Id for the same.

Parth

Now error on Google Calendar automatically disappeared, also i have added 3 reminders in my calendars but Workflow is not capturing any response so unable to check/test further.
1655096094547.png
1655096119702.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Parth

Kindly cross-check your Google Calendar account which has your Parth N calendar once and tries again. Seems like you haven't connected the respective Google account which has that Calendar.

2022-06-13_16h50_00.png