• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to split Multiple Records returned in API

fisto

I have an "API By Pabbly" event that returns several records at once. I need each record (each set of OpportunitiesData1, Opportuntunities Data2, etc) to then be sent to a different POST API.

What is the best way to split each record set individually? Please note that it is not a fixed number of records that are sent, that quantity will always change.

1692142154458.png
1692142200848.png
1692142247274.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fisto

Regarding your concern, you should have recorded the API response in advance response by toggling the "Simple Response" button.

Please check the following screenshot -

1692173801679.png

fisto

I have updated it like you said.

But that isn't the problem. Please review the screenshots in my original post.

I need each record (each set of OpportunitiesData1, Opportuntunities Data2, etc) to then be sent to a different POST API.

Supreme

Staff member
In that case, you can make use of the Iterator action step to process the individual key-value data one by one.

You may also refer to the following video lesson on the same.

fisto

I did that, but it only shows one set of values. I need each set of values individually.

Please check my Workflow URL again and help me troubleshoot where I am going wrong. Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Please note that while setting up the workflow using an iterator it will only show you 1st item of the array, but when the workflow actually triggers it will send messages to all the numbers in the array.

fisto

I don't understand this at all.

Suppose I want to add all this data to a Google sheet.

There are 12 sets of Opportunities Data. I want each set to be it's own column.

And then each set of data has 8 variables, which will be the rows.

How can I do this, if Pabbly only outputs the first set of data in the iterator?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please provide a short video on how you want the data to be shown in the desired application?

Supreme

Staff member
We couldn't find any action step in your shared workflow where you have tried that and having the issue.

1692337889386.png

Also, shuffling line products and passing in column-wise in a row is currently not possible.

fisto

Is there someone else who can assist me with this? I've gone back and forth with you for 5 days, and you are still unable to understand what I wrote about in the first post.

It isn't complicated at all.