• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to Sync Calendly With CRM With Another Email ID?

Edwin

As you may know, I want to sync the lead status in Workiom (CRM) with the steps of a Reply.io sequence.

Thanks to your help here, it's working perfectly, but I do have 1 last question.

Let's look at the following:

1) The lead receives an email, which is sent to "email id X" via Reply
2) The lead clicks on the link in the email to schedule an appointment via Calendly
3) The lead enters "email id Y" in Calendly

In other words, there's no way I can sync this with my CRM.

I can't use any other reference to look up, such as a record id because the workflow starts with the Calendly trigger.

And it's not possible to implement the Calendly trigger into an already existing Pabbly workflow because it uses another trigger.

--

The only solution I can think of is a help-text beneath the email field in Calendly, something like "Please enter the same email id this email has been sent to"

Can someone confirm this is the only solution?