• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to use Google Translate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiladevi

Dear Pabbly Connect team!

I need to connect Google translate for translating some content from the Woocommerce orders and write that on the Google sheet. I followed the instructions given on the training document link present in the Google Translate Action item. It took me to the page mentioned below:
1689148443437.png

The Freemium plans say a differernt plan and this page says 45 USD per hour. This is not what we expected. Will you please help to integrate our workflow and Google translate?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Akiladevi

To get an API key for the Google Translate API in the freemium plan, you first need to create a new project in the Google Cloud Console. Once you've created your project, you can enable the Google Translate API in the APIs & Services section of the console. After enabling the API, you'll need to create credentials for your project, specifically a "Service Account Key" with the appropriate permissions. Finally, you can copy the API key from the credentials section of your project and use it in your application. Note that you may also need to set up billing information in order to use the Google Translate API.

For more help and information, we recommend you check the same with the Google Workspace team.

Akiladevi

@Supreme to enable the Google translate API there is a button and by clicking that button it says we will be 45 USD per hour. But on the pricing page, they mentioned it as for 75000 characters which is 1.5 USD. This looks strange so I am seeking help from the Pabbly team. If there are any pabbly youtube videos regarding how to enable Google translate API in a step-by-step tutorial, it would be very helpful

Supreme

Staff member
For further information and clarification on the character limits associated with the account level, I suggest contacting the Google Support team. They can provide you with specific details about how the character limits are applied and any other account-related questions you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.