• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

HTML tags and images in WordPress post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael_1

Hello, I followed one of your videos that showed how to add images and tags (formatting, bold, etc) into a WordPress post. I'm using ChatGPT to generate the content and the tags for the post (no body headers or anything like that are being used, per the video instructions), and no matter what I do I get errors on posting. I have attached a screenshot below of the error. No matter how I change or even simplify to have just one HTML tag being passed into the "Post Content" part of WordPress, I can't get it to work. And there also doesn't seem to be any other way to format the post or add any images.

And here is the Pabbly youtube video explaining how to do this and that its possible:
Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 9.23.02 AM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Michael_1

It seems that the issue is connected to the Basic Auth Plugin being missing from your WordPress account. Kindly refer to the instructions in the attached thread and view the accompanying video for guidance on installing the Basic Auth Plugin. If you have previously installed the "Mini Orange" plugin, please make sure to uninstall it before proceeding with the installation of the "Basic Auth" Plugin.

Michael_1

This is not the issue, because I'm able to post to WordPress with no problem at all. Its only a problem once you introduce any HTML tags into the post. Basic auth is working perfectly fine. Can you look into this further?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try using the 'Strip HTML Tags' feature to remove the HTML tags from your content and then map it in WordPress.
1709142685482.png

Michael_1

But then how do I add the HTML tags? I put the HTML tags there on purpose to format the content going into wordpress and to add images from links. If I remove the tags, I can't format or add images to my post. What do you suggest?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please try replacing the double quotes (") in your content with single quotes (') and map that content in WordPress and see if that fixes the issue for you.
1709154005109.png

Status
Not open for further replies.