• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Send Shopify Draft Order screen Custom Message field is it html or

The field allows more than one line, I saved text and went back and used ENTER to move text to next line, saved it and verified that it saved as is. Can I add links or images or html to that field?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mktg2contractors,

Shopify hasn't stated in its API documentation whether the Custom Message field supports HTML or not. I suggest you add HTML and try it out at your end.

Thank you, will test it. If I create an automation to resend a draft order every 30 days for a year, would the automation still run in month 7 if the customer purchased through the draft order in month 6?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Yes, it will continue to send the invoice for the draft order for the entire year even if the customer has made the purchase.