• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Hubspot Forms

dmontap

Hi, we have a recruitment agency that uses the free version of Hubspot for candidates and clients. On their website, each branch has a page with a Hubspot form that a potential client can fill in to send their job request to the franchise owner.

Previously, with Zapier, we were able to use a "form submission" trigger to then automate the job details into "Deals" and the client details into "Companies" (both in Hubspot). I don't seem to be able to do this with Pabbly, which seems to be saying that we need a Sales Professional subscription to Hubspot for its webhook to work. Please advise.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @dmontap

Previously, with Zapier, we were able to use a "form submission" trigger to then automate the job details into "Deals" and the client details into "Companies" (both in Hubspot). I don't seem to be able to do this with Pabbly, which seems to be saying that we need a Sales Professional subscription to Hubspot for its webhook to work. Please advise.

As per Hubspot's API, you can only use the respective trigger event with the Professional subscription only.

dmontap

Hey @dmontap

As per Hubspot's API, you can only use the respective trigger event with the Professional subscription only.
Hi, thanks for your reply. However, not with Zapier - that enabled us to use it with the free account. See screenshot attached - the green ticks show that the steps were accepted in the trigger.

Attachments

• aaba2ea1-679d-4f3a-ac8d-397865d6627a.png
    aaba2ea1-679d-4f3a-ac8d-397865d6627a.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 56
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @dmontap

The form submission trigger has been built on webhooks module, which is available in Professional plan of Hubspot. On Pabbly Connect, we prefer to provide trigger events based on webhooks module only.

1650527141632.png

dmontap

Yes, I saw that, thank you. So what you're saying is that Zapier can do it and Pabbly can't and it's not something that you're willing to add. I thought Pabbly was able to be a straight replacement for Zapier, but if it doesn't fully support Hubspot's free CRM it isn't :(

P

Pabblymember11

Yes, I saw that, thank you. So what you're saying is that Zapier can do it and Pabbly can't and it's not something that you're willing to add. I thought Pabbly was able to be a straight replacement for Zapier, but if it doesn't fully support Hubspot's free CRM it isn't :(
Right now we prefer making integration which are based on webhooks module. But in future, you should be able to see the integration available Hubspot's free CRM as well.

Thanks for your understanding!